Genius hour #2 – The plan

I have decided that for this genius hour I will be focusing on cooking. I want to create foods sections/ topics focusing on 1 section (out of the 4 ) for 3 weeks each. This is the plan I have figured out:

March 15 – April 5 : Raw food

– This includes acai bowls, sushi, and vegetables rolls

April 6- April 26: Vegan food

– This includes oyster mushroom burgers, lasagna, and vegan stuffed peppers

April 27 – May 10 : Cultural food

– This includes tamales, tacos, and conchas.

May 10 – May 31 : Dog Treats/ food

– This includes biscuits, cookies and chicken gourmet meal for my dog ( she will be really happy).

I will try to stick to my plan and work hard to make things work out. According to the plan this means that this week I will make an acai bowls. I love acai bowls there probably my favourite food. The fact that they are not only healthy but addicting is a problem for me. I would have one everyday in the summer as they are usually cold. This is the plan for this genius hour but it might change as I go. I am excited to start blogging about my journey and also making videos ( I want to make videos about me cooking, kinda like a cooking show, “Cooking with Ruby”, nice I like it.) Basically thats what I am doing for this genius hour hope you’r just excited just as I am. Until next week, see you there.

– Ruby

Published by

rubyott22

Genius Hour with Ruby.