Week 9 – Reflection, Progress and News

This week I decided to prepare for my Genius Hour presentation that is on Friday. I am super excited to show what I have learned and I have planned a nice surprise that I think most people will enjoy. I plan to bring in some treats and do a presentation and end it with my surprise plan ( don’t worry I already checked about it with Ms. Englot and she said It was okay). I remember in my first blog post this term I stated that I might not be able to add in everything and I might have to cook twice a week to complete everything on time but I am running out of time and I would like to spend my time making a good presentation and not fully complete my full goal, then to have a bad presentation but have completed my goal. I still plan on making two more items and see if I can squeeze in a blog post or two in before my presentation but only time will tell. I am very proud that I set this goal for myself back in February (?) and have stuck by it as I learned to make so many unique and exquisite food and also learn how to record and edit a video. I have come a long way from when I started and I feel thankful to have been assigned this project. I am kinda sad to see it end but I am sure there will be lots of other fun projects in Grade 9. Good Luck to everyone doing there presentation! Until next time.

– Ruby

Published by

rubyott22

Genius Hour with Ruby.