Genius Hour #2- Reflection

I did my final presentation last Friday and I can say it was a success. I am very proud on how I did on my presentation and I am very thankful I got to do this project. I not only learned a basic life necessity I had fun doing it as well. For my final presentation I shared a slideshow of what i have learned and my ups and downs with this project and to finally conclude my presentation I baked dog treats and brought my dog and my classmates gave her cookies/biscuits that I made. What I liked that i did in this project was that not only did I learn to cook I also learned how to edit and make video which can help me for future project I may do. I enjoyed making my cooking videos and I am sad to see it end. I think my genius hour was a success as I addressed and made lots of food to many peoples liking and now I can help my mom make food for ourselves,party’s, and even my dog and all my families dogs. I also know now what I am feeding my dog and eating healthy is a key component on staying fit and living longer. I do hope my dog lives a long time. I am happy with what I have accomplished but I know that there is always room for improvement. I plan to spend my summer improving and trying new genres of food. Thank you for being part of my progress this genius hour and I hope to see you soon!

-Ruby

Published by

rubyott22

Genius Hour with Ruby.