Genius hour #2- Week 1

This week I made Acai bowls. They turned out pretty good and I got to experiment and make a video. That was harder than making the food itself. I am not terrific at making videos but I hope to improve. I want to edit the videos but for this video I just stitched a bunch of videos together. Okay, but now let me give you some information of what I made. Acai bowls are a Brazilian dessert made of frozen and mashed berries or fruit. It is served as a smoothie in a bowl or glass and is commonly topped with granola and bananas, and then if the consumer prefers it is mixed with other fruits and gurana syrup. The Acai berry (the original fruit Acai bowls were made with) has a granular texture, but when it’s blended it changes flavor . Pureed Acai berry is very smooth and creamy so it takes like sorbet or ice-cream because of its thick texture. The Acai bowl originated from Brazil but now is widely consumed around the world. Surprisingly most people think it came from Hawaii but Hawaii only adopted it. The Acai bowl is now viewed as a tropical beach treat for hot climates and it also became a super food lover. It originally peaked its hype in the 90s and it has lived up to its expectations throughout the years. It is truly a beautiful and delicious treat to enjoy.

Video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cXDCKKijdbn6VJvnpyobcj1xFh1feAFW/view?usp=sharing

Published by

rubyott22

Genius Hour with Ruby.