Genius Hour #1 – Reflection

Throughout this Genius hour I learned many important life skills. I am very pleased on how my genius hour presentation went. I am grateful for this opportunity to show what I have learned. I prepared long and hard for this presentation reciting and reviewing all my key points. I am sure my parents are tired of hearing me present to them and possibly my brother and my dog as I made them sit on the couch and listen to what I had to say (yes my dog, I was desperate). In the preparing for my genius hour presentation I made a slideshow presentation with my key points as I wanted to read of my script and not make the audience read it. I took photos of my progress but I think for next genius hour I take more to show of my work. I overall liked my presentation but I think I could have done a better job if I had started sooner. I only had six weeks to prepare and I am a very busy person so It was hard to squish in. I did infact not pass my drivers permit but I will try again soon and hopefully I pass ( I was so close to passing only by 1 question ). I think a few things I would do different for my next genius hour is plan my week out so I know when to post and complete my project. I also think next presentation I will try to make a video and a slideshow just because I enjoyed my class mates presentations with videos. Overall I think I did pretty well, and for my next genius hour I was thinking of learning to make dog treats or candle making.

Till next time!

– Ruby

Published by

rubyott22

Genius Hour with Ruby.