Week 12

This week I explored Chapter 2 called the ” Basic of Driving”. It deals with the basics before you even get in your vehicle, getting out of your parked position, gears, steering signalling and more. Here are some key points I learned; before entering your car walk around to watch out for any pedestrians, children or anything in your car’s path. While you’re at it check the pressure of your tires and under your car for any fluids. Basically anything that prevents you from operating your vehicle safely. After this lock your doors, adjust your seat, head restraint,and the inside and outside mirrors and then finally put on your seat belt. Then you should turn on your signal light to indicate your moving from the parking lane. I researched this week and consulted other people who have taken this test and asked them how many questions there are on the test and there are 50, I’m also only allowed to only fail 4 questions. This coming week I will do some practice test to review what I need to know. These are some very near basics of driving a car, below is a page of my notes I did this week and a few more things I did not mention in this written blog post.

* just 2 pages for you this week, promise I wont add more wouldn’t want bore you with stuff I already said above.

Published by

rubyott22

Genius Hour with Ruby.