Week 11

I forgot my book of notes at school over the weekend and could not post my little update progress on Friday, but I will today. Over this week I focused on reading “The Driver Guide to operation, safety and licensing cars and light trucks” I reviewed Chapter 2 this week which was traffic control. I learned the stop colors and what they mean and driving signs ex. stop, yield, etc. One of the things I learned is that when the light is red sometimes your allowed to go for example if you wanted to turn right but its red unless a sign prohibits the driver may turn on red if it stops at stop line and must yield safely to other traffic and then may go. Again, its the same thing for turning left but its a little different because it is only permitted at a red light when your on a one way street and go onto another one way street. Another thing I learned was lane reversal signals if a lane reversal symbol is a red X this means the lane is busy or/and being used by upcoming traffic if the symbol is a green downward arrow this means that the driver is allowed to go down that aisle. These are some very simple and short things I learned this week (of course I learned more but I am summarizing) which are very crucial to learning on how to operate and think smartly while driving. Below is a page of my notes :).

excuse the bad quality I have a Samsung phone :/

Published by

rubyott22

Genius Hour with Ruby.